Friday, February 3, 2012

Celebrating Life


Me and my family back in the day :)

Here is a poem that I wrote exactly three years ago (when my grandpa passed away.)
I know that I will see him again one day, and am so glad that he is dancing with Jesus now.
Writing has always been my "outlet" - hope you like it!

Roses Unseen

Beautiful the roses were
that crisp, December day
And even though the sky was dark
it was lovely to lay
In grass so green and flowers
fragrant, beautiful and white
I do believe there never passed
a lovelier, sweet night.
My dear, I wish that you could see
the beauty all around
But your eyes were blind to fantasy
and ears deaf to the sounds
Of buzzing bees and songs sung by
the birds, they were for you
And even though you shut them out
they continued to sing through.
Beautiful roses surrounding you,
if only you could see
And open ears, let go of fears,
just trust Him and believe.




I love and miss you Grandpa,
Michelle Analyn

No comments:

Post a Comment