Monday, January 30, 2012

A Thought for Today

Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
-Hellen Keller


We live in a society that is always telling us that we aren't good enough.
We are never pretty enough, thin enough, or smart enough;
We need this new product to provide happinesss, and we need to eat a McDonalds cheeseburger to feel fully satisfied.
We are constantly comparing ourselves to everyone around us.


     So, since we live in a world that is so eager to bring us down, I just wanted to encourage you and let you know that you are created perfectly.


Psalm 139:13-16 says:
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

     Not only is the creator of the universe crazy about you, but you are wonderfully made.


I hope you all had a splendid Monday,
Michelle Analyn

No comments:

Post a Comment